The business has revealed that the phone would have 4GB of Memory with 3GB of additional RAM. The freshly released Redmi A2+ shares the same design and other specs.
Also Read: Complete Information on the upcoming MIUI 14 OS update for Xiaomi 11T and Poco F4 running Android 13
The manufacturer has verified that the phone would receive two years of security upgrades and will run Android 13 Go Edition.
Also Read: Redmi 10 5G 4+64GB USA 2022
POCO C51 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS LCD screen with 120Hz touch sampling rate
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G36 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 @ 680MHz GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 32GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 (Go Edition)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture LED flash, secondary camera
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB port
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The phone will be available in Black and Blue, according to the photos. When it launches later this week on Flipkart, we should know the cost.
You may also like to read:
In 2022, the Indian smartphone market will be in decline, although the premium sector will grow
Vivo X90 series launch date for global markets confirmed: Expected specs and other details
Xiaomi 11T Pro 12GB+256GB USA 2022